Before meeting a friend for dinner yesterday, I stopped by Kinshicho Park for a quick stroll to relax and get some good shots for the day as well. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any other flowers except for some pink ones I don't know the name of. So in the absence of spring blooms, the few people minding their own business there found themselves at the end of my lens instead.
Content with being alone or surrendering to loneliness?
Maybe behind that carefree face are questions like "why can't I have what they have?"
Inner peace. This is what it must be like.
This is my favorite shot in the set, because you can give it the happiest or the saddest meaning. He may be happily waiting for a loved one or he may be lonely and waiting for no one.
You can view the rest of the photos
here. Or
here, if you and I are connected on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment